The easyRESCUE is a fully certified AIS S.A.R.T. emergency transmitter. With a built in GPS receiver, the easyRESCUE as well as the variants easyRESCUE-A or easyRESCUE-BW-LV transmit an emergency AIS-SART sentence which triggers an alarm on all AIS enabled chart plotters / PC’s within range, along with the Lat/Long of the current position including speed and curse over ground of the drift.
The GPS is a new generation fast acquiring type and the VHF AIS transmitter repeats the message and position several times per minute. This enables all vessels within range to assist with the rescue if they have an AIS receiver or transponder. This might be the difference between saving or loosing a life.
- BSH approval: BSH / 4615 / 4361565 / 10 (for easyRESCUE)
- Transmission power 2 W
- Integrated, fastest in marketplace available GPS receiver
- Waterproof 30 foot depth, (IP 68)
- Ambient working conditions: -20°C to 65°C
- Length 128 mm, width of 76 mm, height 32 mm
- Weight: app. 350 g
- Battery lifespan 5 years (if not used except for self-test).
- Service interval – after use or after 5 years, whichever comes first.
The easyRESCUE varriants do have the highest approval level in the wolrd for AIS SART devices in this size.
- German Federal Maritime Agency BSH
- SOLAS by IMO
- United States Federal Communication Commission FCC
- United States Coast Guard
- ATEX Typ II
fully approved AIS S.A.R.T. emergency transmitter with manual activation
fully approved AIS S.A.R.T. with manual & water activation
fully approved AIS S.A.R.T. with manual, water & rip cord activation
AIS S.A.R.T. in air deployable housing for helicopter mission
AIS S.A.R.T. rescue specially developed for divers in distress.