Current GPS position via AIS – when rescue has to be quick and easy!
Even under difficult conditions or with reduced visibility, the victim can be seen through AIS technology, including course and speed over ground in the event of a possible drift.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtcJ6GuyN44 easyAIRDROP Rechargeable - VHF rescue locator unit A167 The easyAIRDROP Rechargeable contains the VHF locator unit easyPOSALERT to support rescue teams, such as SAR airplanes or SAR helicopters.Packed in a waterprotected...
fully approved AIS S.A.R.T. emergency transmitter with manual activation
fully approved AIS S.A.R.T. with manual & water activation
fully approved AIS S.A.R.T. with manual, water & rip cord activation
AIS S.A.R.T. in air deployable housing for helicopter mission
AIS S.A.R.T. rescue specially developed for divers in distress.
The easyRESCUE is a fully certified AIS S.A.R.T. emergency transmitter. With a built in GPS receiver, the easyRESCUE as well as the variants easyRESCUE-A or easyRESCUE-BW-LV transmit an emergency AIS-SART sentence which triggers an alarm on all AIS enabled chart plotters / PC’s within range, along with the Lat/Long of the current position including speed and curse over ground of the drift.
The GPS is a new generation fast acquiring type and the VHF AIS transmitter repeats the message and position several times per minute. This enables all vessels within range to assist with the rescue if they have an AIS receiver or transponder. This might be the difference between saving or loosing a life.
- AIS S.A.R.T. transmitter
- Fully floatable
- One hand manual activation
- 96 hours persistant transmission after activation
- Individual unit ID is transmitted
- Clear function indication by 4 LEDs
- High radio range of up to 15nm (depending on antenna reception height)
- GPS position updated every minute
- Parent ship knows where the victim is
- No annual charge or subscription
- No waiting for satellites
- Activation function possible
- water contact automatic when submerged
- rip cord automatic with magnetic switch
Please remember to enter your personal data in the RESCUE Database. In this way, the rescue teams can quickly get to potentially vital information in an emergency.
Do not worry, your data is protected. Only with the unit ID of an activated easyRESCUE organizations such as the DGzRS can view this specific data record.
In the database personal data such as drug intolerances or allergies are registered. In addition, it is possible to store contact details.
- Transmission power 2 W
- Integrated, fastest in marketplace available GPS receiver
- Waterproof 30 foot depth, (IP 68)
- Ambient working conditions: -20°C to 65°C
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 128 x 76 x 32 mm
- Weight: app. 350 g
- Battery lifespan 5 years (SOLAS standard) (if not used except for self-test).
- Service interval – after use or after 5 years, whichever comes first.
The easyRESCUE varriants do have the highest approval level in the wolrd for AIS SART devices in this size.
- German Federal Maritime Agency BSH (BSH / 4615 / 4361565 / 10)
- SOLAS by IMO
- United States Federal Communication Commission FCC
- United States Coast Guard
- ATEX Typ II
* At this point we would like to remember you that the declaration of conformity of the easyRESCUE must be carried on board. Please make sure that this declaration, along with your other important on-board documents, is readily available in a central location in the event of a review.
You can use the link above to download this declaration of conformity for later printing.