ME SENSE sensor acceleration
IoT acceleration sensor with Bluetooth® functionality
The Bluetooth® sensor detects shocks, which can be measured in the form of ‘negative acceleration’.
- No cable connection from sensor to Bridge RELAY WiFi
- Small size
- Light weight
- Easy to attach with double-sided adhesive tape
The acceleration sensor is used to measure vibrations on the boat. Such vibrations arise z. B. when the hull hits something. As it always happens in the winter camp. When maneuvering the jacked-up ships in the hall, contact between the ships can quickly occur.
This “bumping” against another ship or wall generates tremors. You can measure these vibrations as a punctiform “acceleration value in the opposite direction”.
The time at which the selective acceleration took place is noted in the data cloud. This means that it can be clarified with the marina whether the damage was caused by the employees when shunting.
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 50 x 50 x 20 mm
- Weight: 27 grams
- Operating temperature range: -20° Celsius to +70° Celsius
- Storage temperature range: -40° Celsius to +70° Celsius
- Operating voltage: 3V DC
- Battery life: 1.5 years Battery type: CR2450
- Frequency band: 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz
- Supported modes: Bluetooth® 5.0