ME SENSE sensor air pressure
IoT Bluetooth® sensor for determining the current air pressure
Due to short-term changes in air pressure values, storms can be identified early, so that precautions can be taken.
- Light weight
- Small size
- No power supply required via cable
Who does not know it? From time to time a look at the barometer. Is the weather changing? Are there signs of rain? Wouldn’t it be better to put the patio furniture in the basement as a precaution? Changing air pressure values can be clear harbingers of weather changes. The faster the air pressure falls or rises, the faster the change will come.
The same applies to your ship, of course. Unfortunately, the boat is farther away and you can’t just take a quick look.
With the ME SENSE sensor, you always have an eye on the barometer on board your ship – even when you are not there.
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 50 x 50 x 20 mm
- Weight: 27 grams
- Operating temperature range: -20° Celsius to +70° Celsius
- Storage temperature range: -40° Celsius to +70° Celsius
- Operating voltage: 3V DC
- Battery life: up to 12 months
- Battery type: CR2450
Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Frequency band: 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz
- Supported modes: Bluetooth® 5.0