ME SENSE sensor door
IoT Bluetooth® sensor with connected magnetic contact
The status of a door or bulkhead (closed/open) can be determined with the magnetic contact.
- No cable connection from sensor to ME SENSE RELAY WiFi
- Magnet read switch to close the circuit
- Sensor and magnet components connected by cables
- Small size
- Light weight
- Easy attachment with double-sided adhesive tape
The Bluetooth® door sensor consists of 2 parts. On the one hand there are the two magnets, one of which is connected to the sensor by cable, and of course the sensor itself.
The two magnets are attached to the door to be monitored and to the door frame. At a small distance from each other, these two components close an electric circuit. This condition is registered by the sensor as “closed”. When the door is opened, this connection to each other and thus the circuit is interrupted. This changes the status to “open”. The changed status is displayed as an alarm in the app.
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 50 x 50 x 20 mm
- Weight: 27 grams
- Operating temperature range: -20° Celsius to +70° Celsius
- Storage temperature range: -40° Celsius to +70° Celsius
- Operating voltage: 3V DC
- Battery life: 1.5 years Battery type: CR2450
- Frequency band: 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz
- Supported modes: Bluetooth® 5.0