The easyINFOBOX-Diving developed by Weatherdock is a shock-proof PP/ABS box with an integrated AIS receiver for diving groups. Is‘s the robust, dust- and water-resistant housing for a AIS unit, receiving the signals from the activated easyDIVEPOS units of the group members which can be displayed by a integrated Chart Plotter.
The easyINFOBOX is designed for the mobile usage of AIS data. By means of the DC plug power supply of every board net can be used. The box has exterior plugs for GPS and VHF antennas.
The AIS unit inside the easyINFOBOX Divi9ng receives via the connected VHF antenna transmitted signals within a distance of up to 12 nautical miles. The range depends on the receiving height of the VHF antenna.
The received data are translated into a NMEA0183 protocols and is transmitted to the Chart Plotter.
By connecting the external GPS antenna, the AIS unit receives it‘s own GPS position
- Helicopter Rescue-Units of oil platforms or offshore wind parks
- Diving groups
- Long-Term regattas with air support
- Charter units
Which requests for INFOBOX?
The easyINFOBOX has to be connected to the DC power supply. The external VHF antenna has to be connected as well. The used mobile device needs AIS capable software or app to deal with the NMEA0183 data and show them on the display.
- water-resitant, shock-proof
- easy to open and close with two big cover flaps
- internal AIS receiver with WIFi module
- exterior plugs for power supply, GPS antenna and VHF antenna
- (L) 29 cm x (W) 23 cm x (H) 9,5 cm
- Weight: 1,5 Kg
- Operating temparature range: -20°C to 55°C
- AIS receiver with 161,975 MhZ and 162,025 Mhz