This product range is no longer produced.
All downloads, such as firmware, software and the manual can be found here under “Downloads”.
Separates the frequency bands according to the different applications and amplifies those bands which are not received as well as the nominal frequency band. As a consequence you can receive DVBT Signals (DVBT is identical to? DTT; ATSC;TDT; ISDB ) for your digital television receiver.
What is necessary to use the easyDVBT
Nothing special is necessary. To watch television you need to connect the easyDVBT to the digital terrestrial receiver and the power supply.
What is suitable for the easyDVBT?:
All existing DVBT (DTT, ATSC,TDT, ISDB ) receivers, VHF radios and FM car radios can be connected to the easyDVBT. You can also connect the easySPLIT to integrate your AIS receiver, e. g. “easyAIS”.
- Frequency selective divider with 1 transmit/receive port (VHF radio), 1 DVBT receiver port and 1 FM car radio port
- VHF antenna: 50Ohm, BNC
- VHF radio (IN/OUT): 50Ohm, BNC
- DVBT receiver: 75Ohm, BNC
- FM radio: 50 Ohm, BNC
- Power: 9v-28VDC, @<120mA
- Operation conditions: under deck, 0°C to 60°C
- 140 mm (l) x 140 mm (w) x 35 mm (h)
- Weight: approx. 325 g
- Antenna splitter, enables the reception of DVBT frequencies by means of a customary VHF Antenna
- Integrated Amplifier
- Highest sensitivity over the entire frequency band
- Enlarged power input from 9VDC-28VDC