ME SENSE Relay WiFi
IoT control center with integrated Wifi & Bluetooth® functionality
ME SENSE RELAY WiFi serves as the central control center. The individual sensor readings are received via Bluetooth® connection to the ME SENSE RELAY WiFi. This data is uploaded to an IoT cloud via an existing WiFi network in the marina.
With the Weatherdock ME SENSE app, you can then conveniently access the data in the cloud from home and display the current status of your ship.
- WiFi connection to the WiFi network of the marina can be used
- The device acts as a central bridge and as a battery sensor at the same time
ME SENSE RELAY WiFi combines two basic functions in one device. As an additional function, the battery voltage is recorded at regular intervals.
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Communication via Bluetooth® connection with the individual sensors to collect their readings
- Transmission of the collected readings to the IoT cloud for processing
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 125 x 100 x 50 mm
- Weight: approx. 160 Gramm (without antenna)
- operating temperature: -20° Celsius up to +70° Celsius
- Storage temperature: -40° Celsius up to +70° Celsius
- Operating voltage: 9 – 32 Volt DC
- Power consumption: 100 mW
- Power supply: 2-pole supply line, 1,5 m
- RP SMA jack: for WiFi antenna