Our easyRESCUE Rescue Transmitters have a basic approval and do not have to be registered anymore!
The new easyONE-DSC-CL unit from Weatherdock is a combined AIS MOB/DSC maritime survivor locating device (MSLD).
It is developed to increase the efficiency of Man over Board emergency alerting to the vicinity according to all existing standards by starting broadcasting within seconds after activation.
Basement of this device is the world’s first AIS MOB unit with full automatic activation – the easyONE which is successful in the market since 2014.
Goal of the easyONE-DSC-CL is to fasten-up the alerting of the “next to the MOB” vessels. The combination of these two most effective communication ways will be the result which probably can make the difference between saving or losing a life at sea.
Due to the palm size the MSLD easyONE-DSC-CL is ready for usage with every kind of automatic life jackets, no matter which manufacturer. With a bright red LED flare the MSLD has got a high visibility for miles.
- Usage with every automatic life jacket without special preparation
- AIS safety related message to every AIS receiver within range of transmission
- Persistent AIS broadcasting with updated GPS position every minute
- DSC distress call to up to 8 different vessels in closed loop call
- +24 hours battery lifetime in dual mode (AIS & DSC broadcasting)
- High visible bright red LED Flare
- +1 watt radiated transmission power for AIS mode
- 0.5 watt radiated transmission power for DSC distress call
- Full automatic activation when submerged
- Full self-floatable
- No annual fee
- No license needed
- According all existing standards
- Patented antenna release mechanism
- IC (Industry Canada)
- Dimensions: 168*48*27mm
- Weight: 120g
- Battery: 6V, 2 Lithium units, CR2
- AIS: 161,975 and 162,025 MHz
- DSC: 156,525 MHz
- Controls: 2 Buttons (“TEST” and ”ON”)
- 2 LED’s (“GPS status” and “FLASH”)
- red LED Flare
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C