High End AIS Receiver for AIS Class A and AIS Class B signals
Can be used as Coastal Receiver Station
High End cost effective AIS Receiver with huge functionality for standard Coastal Station requirements.
The new easyRX3 is ready to use as a Coastal Receiver Station for creating an AIS network as well as for monitoring special moving objects in a local area.
Two parallel working AIS receivers, integrated GPS antenna, integrated active VHF splitter, NMEA2000 and LAN connectivity will underline the huge functionality of the easyRX3 unit. WiFi connection to a mobile device or network will be available optional. There are two main scenarios where easyRX3 can be used for:
- Coastal Receiver Station
Based on the 2 AIS receivers, the easyRX3 is able to receive simultaneously AIS traffic data on both AIS frequencies. Mounted as high as possible the reception performance wil be amazing.
By using the built-in LAN (RJ45 Ethernet) connectivity, all incoming AIS data can easily forwarded to a dedicaded IP-server adress at headquarters site.
This enables to create a small, cost effective and reliable network of Coastal Receiver Stations along your coastline.
- Local area „closed user group“ monitoring
The easyRX3 is also able to work on different VHF frequencies to be set by admin. On customized frequencies it is possible to monitor special moving objects like small fishing vessels, ferrys in a harbour or bay area or other object of interest. In this case the receiver has to be tuned on the same frequency the „closed user group“objects are working with. No one else will receive these position reports except the headquarter.
Again via LAN connectivity these special position report data information are passed to a dedicated IP adress at headquarters site.
With built-in NMEA2000 connectivity at the easyRX3 incoming data can be displayed on a connected electronic chart plotter.
Integrated active VHF antenna splitter
In case that on location of the new coastal station there is already a VFH antenna mounted, it can be used for AIS reception by means of the intergated VHF splitter functionality.
With the easyRX3 it becomes possible to input external data from different sources working with different baud rates.
- 2 Channel AIS receiver
- VHF frequencies free programmable for proprietary „closed user group“ by special request to manufacturer
- LAN (RJ45) Output for server connectivity and WiFi connectivity (optional)
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and USB port connectivity
- Internal VHF splitter
- Integrated Multiplexer for further external data with different Baud rate
- Internal data logging on Flash memory
- Programming and data read-out via USB without external power supply
- Waterproof, rigid, dust resistant
- 2 Channel VHF receiver
- Both AIS frequencies as default
(161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz)
- 72 Channel GNSS receiver
- Channel sensitivity: better than -112 dBm
- Operating temperature: -15°C – + 55°C
- NMEA output message: VDM
- IP67 waterproof and dust resistant
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 190 x 135 x 60 mm
- Weight: 700 g
- Receiver features compliant to:
AIS: IEC 62287-2:2017
Environm:. IEC 60945:2002
GPS: IEC 61108-2003; EN 301843-1:2004
Prod. Safety: EN 60950-1; ITU-R M.1371-5
- Approved by BSH, USCG