Running out mid/end 2017!
Service for this equipment continues!
The easyAIS-IS-N2K receives all AIS data send out on special VHF frequencies. Beside commercial vessels there is an increasing figure of pleasure boats using AIS technology to inform other vessels about their curse and speed over ground.
Take the “guess work” out of your navigation and see what’s going on around you. This will increase your safety level aboard.
The easyAIS receives the AIS VHF radio signals, actually most send by the commercial vessels (but also from a increasing figure of pleasure boaters). This signals are proceeded into an NMEA Signal which can be interpreted from the latest chart plotter or a PC software. The unit has got an integrated splitter and this made the installation of the unit to the existing VHF antenna very easy.
By means of the integrated splitter with incoming signal amplifier physical losses are eliminated, which is unique in nowadays market.
The integrated NMEA2000 Adapter is the new part of this AIS transceiver unit. This enables to connect this AIS transceiver into the latest NMEA2000 network standard aboard.
What is necessary to use the easyAIS-IS Generation?
There is necessary the own existing VHF antenna and nothing more.The VHF Radio as well as the regular radio can be connected to the easyAIS-IS.
Which Chart plotter/PC software fits together with the easyAIS?
Most of the nowadays new chart plotters or PC software are capable to show AIS data on the screen.
- 2 channel AIS receiver with newest micro processor (μP) technology
- Highest sensitivity at optimized selectivity
- Enlarged DC power input 9v-28V
- Integrated splitter with incoming signal amplifier
- Connetion of the easyAIS-IS to the existing VHF antenna:
- moreover there can be connected:
Regular radio, short wave up to VHF wave
- 2 channel receiver to receive AIS data on 161,975 MHz and 162,025 MHz Class A and Class B
- Sensitivity: -112 dBm (Therefore – 3 dBm better than the norm for Class A receivers!!)
- Channel spacing: 25 kHz
- Frequency selective power divider with the possibility to connect to the easyAIS-IS:
- VHF Antenna, 50 Ohm, SO239
- VHF radio (IN/OUT): 50 Ohm, SO239
- Regular radio: 50 Ohm, BNC for frequencies from app. 150kHz zo 110MHz
- Power: 9 v – 28 VDC, @ < 150 mA (Average of different modes)
- NMEA 0183 output, message type VDM
- USB output for direct connection to PC
- Multiplex input for GPS data to pass through upconverted GPS data from 4800 Baud to 38400 Baud
- Ambient conditions: under deck, 0° C to 60° C
- 150 mm (l) x 150 mm (w) x 35 mm (h)
- Weight: app. 400 g
- 2 Chanel AIS receiver
- AIS data on chart plotter or PC screen
- Integrated VHF splitter with preamplifier
- Integrated NMEA2000 adapter
- Easy installation by “plug’n’play”