Receive current GPS position of a buoy on custom radio frequency.
The current position of a buoy that is equipped with easyPOS’N’HOOK is displayed within the transmission range on the chart display device or PC screen.
With an integrated GPS-module the easyPOS’N’HOOK transmits the current position of the buoy similar to an AIS message via custom VHF frequencies. The sent position and the object-data programmed into the device will only be received when the receiver on the boat is tuned to the same custom frequency. The current position of the buoy will be displayed on a terminal or PC screen within the transmitter range.
With the TEST button all settings and transmissions can be checked before starting. Being activated once by pressing RUN, the POS’N’HOOK does send its position signal currently, one time per 3 minutes.
The easyPOS’N’HOOK is developed from of the approved easyRESCUE especially for applications like this.
What is needed?
What is necessary to run the easyPOS’N’HOOK?
Each buoy going to be exposed needs one of the easyPOS’N’HOOK. The charging station provides intelligent and ideal charging, which ensures the long lifespan of the batteries. The object-related data is programmed into the device by the customer administrator or the manufacturer. Only an AIS receiver, the easy AIS, is needed to receive the customized signals of the devices. It is factory preset to the custom frequency.
- Portable VHF position transmitter
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Battery lifespan: 12 hours up to 5 days with full battery power (according preset transmission interval)
- Transmission range of approx. 10 NM (depending on the height of the receiving antenna)
- Made in Germany
- charging station in different variants a) charging station b) programming station and c) combination charging/programming available (quantity and type depends on the customer requirement. Other charging stations cannot be used!)
- portable easyPOS’N’HOOK INFO BOX with a customized receiver and a terminal device
- customized receiver to connect it to customary display devices
- PC software to display the data
- Transmission power: >= 2 W (usually for objects)
- Specifiable frequency range from 155.5 MHz to 162.25 MHz, 25 kHz channel spacing (Please ask your local authority for costumer frequencies.)
- Operating temperature range: -10 °C to +55 °C
- Storage temperature range: -30 °C to +60 °C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 130 x 70 x 30 mm
- Weight: 250 g
Advantages over competitors
- Usage free of charge
- Independent of any GSM network
- Transmission range of approx. 10NM
- Rechargeable batteries