This product range is no longer produced.
All downloads, such as firmware, software and the manual can be found here under “Downloads”.
All devices of the easyTRX2S series are performing with a lot of useful features:
By means of USB port connection to PC or Laptop is possible. With contained software it can be chosen between 38400 or 4800 Baud data rate. Function activity is shown by 8 LED’s. The easyTRX2S is able to interpret incoming AIS data for CPA alert or AIS S.A.R.T. emergency messages. Additional the easyTRX2S devices can be used as power source for external alerting devices. All received and transmitted AIS data can be stored with internal SD Card recorder. With the build-in multiplexer input 3 devices with different baud rate can be plugged to the easyTRX2S units. At least the external cable harness gives the possibility for outsourcing functionally like “change into silent mode ” or “PAN PAN emergency call” by switch.
The integrated VHF antenna splitter enables to use an existing VHF for AIS and HF radio at the same time. Before the incoming signals are separated, the built-in pre-amplifier increases the signal strength to avoid physical loss.
DVBT enables to watch TV nearly wherever you want. Create you own sports bar aboard. By means of an internal antenna switch in every easyTRX2S unit with the appendix “DVBT” the VHF marinaband is divided for the different applications. TV signals within the marinaband were seperated, pre-amplified and forwarded to your digital TV receiver. This receiver will decode the signal and pass them to your TV set.
What is needed to run the easyTRX2S?
The ClassB device needs a separate GPS antenna and an own VHF antenna. As an alternative you can run the easyTRX2S with the VHF antenna switch easySPLIT-OCB for using your existing VHF antenna. A separate GPS antenna is still needed. An other alternative is the VHF/GPS combi antenna.
easyTRX2S and gadgets that fit together
Your PC has to work at least on WIN XP SP2 and screen resolution 1024*768 for configuration. Plotter or PC software have to be intermateable to AIS to display incoming AIS data on screen. A MMS number is required to broadcast data – you will get it from German “Bundesnetzagentur”. Your distributor will program your easyTRX2S for that MMSI number.
- Integrated VHF splitter with pre-amplifier
- Integrated DVBT antenna switch
- Additional USP port for more connectivity
- 38400 or 4800 Baud rate selection possible by software
- 8 operating LEDs for more convenience
- SD Card recorder for blackbox employment
- Enlarged voltage input
- Integrated multiplexer
- Separate cable harness for “silent mode” or “PAN PAN” persistent signal
- Plotter independent CPA alert
- Plotter indeoendent AIS S.A.R.T. alert
- AIS receiver and transmitter with integrated GPS receiver
- 1 transmitter, 2 receiver
- Responsivity: -107dBm minimum, typically -112dBm
- Data rate: 38400 or 4800 Baud, bi-directional
- NMEA telegram type: VDM
- Adapter VFH antenna: 50 Ohm, SO2239
- Adapter GPS antenna: 50 Ohm, BNC
- Cabin mounting, IP60, -25°C – 55°C
- Dimensions: 198mm (L) 158mm (W) 47mm (H)
- Weight: approx. 275 grams
- DVBT receiver inside
- Integrated VHF splitter
- Plotter independent AIS S.A.R.T. alert
- Plotter independent CPA alert
- USB port
- SD Card recorder