How can I register my radio unit?

If you want to operate a DSC radio unit or the AIS transponder easyTRX on a ship, you need a license for this radio unit.You can obtain it from the Bundesnetzagentur (Federal Network Agency). The Federal Network Agency of your radio station will send you a MMSI number, which should then be programmed into the easyTRX. If you already have a MMSI and would like to operate an additional easyTRX, you need to send a notification of change to the Federal Network Agency.

Then, please program your existing MMSI into the easyTRX. The following link provides detailed information:

Bundesnetzagentur Aussenstelle Hamburg Sachsenstr. 12 und 14 20097 Hamburg Tel.: 0049 40 23655-0 Fax: 0049 40 23655-182 email:

Category: FAQ: General

← Faqs
Select Language
Back to top