Running out mid/end 2017!
Service for this equipment continues!
The easyAIS receives the AIS VHF radio signals, actually most send by the commercial vessels (but also from an increasing figure of pleasure boaters). These signals are proceeded into a NMEA Signal which can be interpreted from the latest chart plotter or a PC software. The unit has got an integrated antenna – splitter and this makes the installation of the unit to the existing VHF antenna very easy. By means of the integrated splitter with integrated RF-signal amplifier physical losses are eliminated, which is unique in nowadays market.
What is necessary to use the easyAIS-IS Generation?
There is necessary the own existing VHF antenna and nothing more. The VHF Radio as well as the regular radio can be connected to the easyAIS-IS.
Which Chart plotter/PC software fits together with the easyAIS?
Most of the nowadays new chart plotters or PC software are capable to show AIS data on the screen.
- 2 channel receiver to receive AIS data on 161,975 MHz and 162,025 MHz Class A and Class B
- Sensitivity: -112 dBm (Therefore – 3 dBm better than the norm for Class A receivers)
- Channel spacing: 25 kHz
- Frequency selective antenna splitter with the possibility to connect to the easyAIS-IS:
- VHF Antenna, 50 Ohm, SO239
- VHF radio (IN/OUT): 50 Ohm, SO239
- Regular radio: 50 Ohm, BNC for frequencies from app. 150 kHz to 110 MHz
- Power: 9 v – 28 VDC, @ < 150 mA (Average of different modes)
- NMEA 0183 output, message type VDM
- USB output for direct connection to PC
- Multiplex input for GPS data to pass through upconverted GPS data from 4800 Baud to 38400 Baud
- Ambient conditions: under deck, 0° C to 60° C
- 150 mm (l) x 150 mm (w) x 35 mm (h))
- 2 channel AIS receiver with newest micro processor (ìP) technology
- Highest sensitivity at optimized selectivity
- Enlarged DC power input 9V – 28V
- Integrated splitter with integrated RF-signal amplifier
- Connection of the easyAIS-IS to the existing VHF antenna
- moreover there can be connected: VHF Radio, Regular radio, long wave up to VHF
- Article number A043