UKW Splitter (easySPLIT3 Serie)
The new easySPLIT3 devices from Weatherdock are a series of antenna splitters which are enabling to realize different functionalities aboard. Multiple signals broadcasted via VHF can be received with one single installed antenna.
The Weatherdock easySPLIT3 devices are specially developed even for usage with an AIS Class B tranceiver (SOTDMA or CSTDMA).
Before splitting, the signals are being amplified to compensate the physical loss of splitting.
The easySPLIT3 series consists of three different variants regarding different customers needs aboard.
- Aktive VHF frequence splitter for extended use of one antenna
- AIS reception of both AIS frequencies (161.025 MHz + 162.025 MHz)
- Signal amplification to compensates splitting loss
- Real parallel AIS reception mode on both AIS
- Connectors (depending on device version)
- VHF Antenna (IN/OUT): SO239, 50 Ohm
- VHF radio (IN/OUT): TNC, 50 Ohm
- AIS: SO239, 50 Ohm
- DVB-T2 (OUT): BNC, 50 Ohm
- FM (OUT) BNC, 50 Ohm
- Power: 2 pins
- Power Supply: 9-32 VDC (<300 mA at 12 V)
- Ambient working conditions: inside, -10° C to 55° C
- Ambient storage conditions: -20° C to 60° C
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 135 x 100 x 55 mm
- Weight: approx. 350 g