Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/45/d34072225/htdocs/easyais/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250
- Connect to your easyTRX2S WiFi network (network name SSID and Password are found at the bottom of your unit).
- Open your AIS Software
- Go to the Software settings page
- Select somewhere AIS data and Data source
- Standard: TCP/IP, IP: 192.168.16.254 Port 8080
- Older WiFi-Units: TCP/IP, IP: 192.168.10.1 Port: 5101
If you software does NOT support data by TCP-IP connection, you need to generate a virtual COM-Port.
Here we recommend to use the tool from www.eterlogic.com, here TCP-Data are virtually send to a COM-Port.
This new COM-Port is the source in your AIS Software for AIS data.
When you need further assistance you can send us an email to email@example.com